Once you’ve hired Corish, Hill & Associates to handle your case, we’ll:
- Investigate your auto accident claim
- Obtain any police/official accident reports
- Have an intitial meeting
- Review your medical history
- If negotiations fail with any insurance company, file a lawsuit
- Begin the discovery process
- Mediate with the other party’s lawyer
- Schedule a trial date if mediation fails
If we think your case can be resolved out of court, we’ll make a demand to your insurance company or the other party’s attorney. Whatever the case may be, you can trust our auto accident attorney to guide you through the process.
Contact us today to schedule your auto accident consultation in Frederick, Maryland. We accept contingency payments.